DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 10th February 2020 – 08:00, 11th February 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 10th February 2020 – 08:00, 11th February 2020
On February 10th 2020, demonstrations took place for the second consecutive day in all districts in the West Bank and Gaza strip rejecting The United States of America's presidents announcement of the "Deal of the Century" which aims to settle the Palestinian issue, and the participants in the marches and events confirmed their support of President Mahmoud Abbas and Palestinian leaderships demand for the implementation of the International resolutions to safeguarding the rights of the Palestinian people on their land and establishing an independent and fully sovereign Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital within the borders of June 4, 1967.
1. On the evening of October 10th, 2020, the Israeli forces raided the town of Hazma and patrolled.
2. On the evening of October 10, 2020, Israeli forces raided Al-Issawiya village, and detained a citizen.
1. At 19:50, the Israeli occupation forces arrested Rawhi Al-Kalghasi in the Old City of Jerusalem.
2. At 20:20, the Israeli occupation forces arrested near the town of Hazma, the citizen: Ahmed Wajih Salman - resident of the city of Qalqilya.
3. Detained in the village of Issawiya is: Muhammad Totanji.
. On October 10 02, 2020, the Occupation Authorities in the city of Jerusalem, Governor of Jerusalem Governorate - Adnan Ghaith, handed over two decisions to prevent him from entering the rest of the West Bank governorates for a period of 6 months, and to prevent him from communicating with members of the leadership of the Palestinian National Authority, starting from day 13. 02. 2020.
2. At 18:00, the Israeli occupation forces detained the child: Ihab Abu Sneineh, 17 years old, and later released him.
On 10. 02. 2020, the occupation authorities in Jerusalem issued a decision to deport the citizen: Shadi Al-Moutour - residents of Jerusalem, for a period of 6 months from the Al-Aqsa Mosque, as a condition for his release after summoning him to investigate the Israeli police station in Jerusalem.
At 11:50, the occupation forces fired near the University of Jerusalem and the school complex in the town of Abu Dis, tear gas and tear gas canisters at the demonstrators and students, on the pretext that they were throwing stones, resulting in the injury of 14 students and the faculty - cases of suffocation due to inhaling tear gas.
On the evening of 10. 02. 2020, the occupation forces closed the eastern and western entrances of the town of Hazma, and prevented citizens from entering or leaving the town.
At 09:00, groups of extremist settlers, under the protection of the occupation police, stormed the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and made provocative tours of its courtyards and facilities.
At 16:30, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance of the village of Nabi Saleh, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
1. At dawn on December 11 02 2020, an Israeli army force raided Jalazoun camp, and detained a citizen.
2. At dawn today 11 February 2020 A force of the occupation army stormed the town of Koper, and delivered a notice demolishing the house of the captive family: Qassem Shibli.
The detainee in Jalazoun camp is: Muhammad Iyad Taha.
At 10:30, the Israeli occupation forces, near the entrance to Deir Nizam village, fired sound and tear gas canisters towards the protesting citizens, under the pretext that they were throwing stones.
1. On the morning of October 10 02, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces closed the iron gates located at the entrances to the town of Aboud and the villages of Deir Nizam and Deir Abu Mishal, in front of the traffic, forcing the citizens to take rough and long access roads to reach their workplaces.
2. At dawn on February 11 02 2020, the Israeli occupation forces closed the iron gate located at the entrance to the village of Nabi Saleh (which serves the towns of Beit Rima and Deir Ghassana and the villages of Kafr Ein and Qarawah Bani Zaid), in front of the traffic, forcing the citizens to take rough and long access roads to reach Their workplaces.
At 21:40, an Israeli army force stormed the town of Qabatia, and arrested a citizen.
The detainee in the town of Qabatiya is: Ali Muhammad Ragheb Kamil.
At dawn on October 10, 2020, a group of settlers stormed the ruins of the abandoned settlement (Tarasleh), located near the village of Sanur, and led (Talmudic rituals) at the site, and chanted anti-Arab racist slogans.
At 20:15, a force of the occupation army stormed the town of Jayyus, where clashes took place with the citizens while they were patrolling, and they withdrew at 20:50.
At 02:15 on October 10. 2020, the Israeli occupation forces arrested, during the storming of the city of Qalqilya (in addition to what was mentioned in the previous report) the citizen: Akeed Qashmar.
At 20:15, during the Israeli incursion into Jayyus, Israeli forces fired tear gas and tear gas canisters at the citizens, on the pretext that they were throwing rocks while they were patrolling.
At 01:20, an Israeli army force stormed the village of Kafr Qalil, arrested a citizen, and withdrew at 06:15.
Detained in the village of Kafr Qalil is: Islam Naim Amer.
At 18:55, the Israeli occupation forces erected a checkpoint at the entrance to the town of Deir Ballut, to search cars and verify the identities of citizens.
At 17:00, the Israeli forces closed the Hamra checkpoint, before traffic, and reopened it later.
At 16:00, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock on the Al-Mi'rajat road between Jericho and Ramallah, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
1. At 14:25, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the western entrance to the town of Beit Fajjar, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities until 16:05.
2. At 16:15, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the northern entrance of Tuqu 'town to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
At 01:40, a force of the occupation army stormed the town of Beit Fajjar, arrested 2 children (one of whom is ill with kidneys), and withdrew at 03:15.
The two detainees in the town of Beit Fajjar are: Muhammad Ali Mahmoud Taqatqa, 16 years old - (a patient with kidneys disease ), and Ismail Raed Muhammad Taqatqa, 14 years old
On 10. 02. 2020, 2 civilians - were bruised, as a result of an IDF military vehicle ramming their vehicle (intentionally) near the entrance to Husan village, and they were subsequently admitted to a hospital in the city of Bethlehem: Fadi Raed Qutaosh and Imad Khaled Qutaosh - ( Both are residents of Battir village).
1. At 15:30, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to Al-Fawwar camp, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
2. At 17:15, the Israeli occupation forces set up a checkpoint at the southern entrance to the city of Hebron (near the “Hagai” settlement), and arrested a citizen.
At 05:15, Israeli forces raided Al-Aroub camp, detained 3 civilians, and withdrew at 07:15.
At 10:15, the occupation forces, in front of Al-Aroub camp, fired rubber-coated metal bullets and sound and tear gas canisters towards the demonstrators at the entrance to the camp, under the pretext that they were throwing stones, and also arrested a citizen.
1. At dawn on October 10, 2020, Israeli forces arrested Isnah Muhammad Al-Natah, during the storming of Idna town (in addition to what was mentioned in the previous report).
2. The detainee is at a sudden checkpoint at the southern entrance to the city of Hebron (near the “Hagai” settlement), citizen: Mahmoud Ahmed Abdel-Majid Al-Taiti.
3. The three detainees in Al-Aroub camp are: Jabr Wael Al-Badawi, Mamoun Rashad Abu Joudeh, and Malik Raed Yahya Jawabreh.
4. The detainee during confrontations with the occupation forces at the entrance to Al-Aroub camp is: Alaa Maher Abu Shamaa.
• At 19:00 on August 26th 2019,The permanent and comprehensive cease-fire entered into force on the initiative and sponsorship of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings, introduce humanitarian and relief assistance and reconstruction supplies, expand the fishing area for 6 miles, Up to 12 miles by the end of the current year, reducing the area of the buffer zone from 300 m to 100 m, freedom of movement and preventing assassinations. The other issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within one month of the cease-fire.
On the morning of 28 June 2019, the Israeli occupation forces allowed the expansion of the sea fishing area in the north of the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip and up to 6 nautical miles from the port of Gaza and from the port of Gaza to the south of Rafah until 15 nautical miles.
• The occupation forces violated the ceasefire by storming our areas in the central governorate.
* Beit Hanoun - Erez crossing is partially open (for the passage of humanitarian cases, foreign journalists, international humanitarian organization workers, merchants, businessmen and travelers through the Karama crossing - previously coordinated).
* Al-Muntar (Karni) Crossing is closed. Beginning on 02 March 2011, the Crossing has been effectively closed following a unilateral Israeli decision.
* Al-Shija’iya (Nahal ‘Oz) Crossing is closed. Beginning on 04 January 2010, the Crossing has closed following a unilateral Israeli decision.
At 07:45 on 10. 02. 2020, several vehicles and bulldozers, with cover of reconnaissance aircraft, stormed our areas about 50 meters east of Maghazi Camp, and carried out excavation and sweeping, and withdrew at 15:00.
* Yasser ‘Arafat International Airport remains closed.
*Rafah (Al ‘Awdah) Crossing is open for the exit and entry of residents.
* Sufa Crossing is closed.
* Karm Abu Salem (Karem Shalom) Crossing is partially open for the entrance of Humanitarian aid, limited supplies of Diesel fuel and construction material for Internationally funded projects.