DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 11th February 2020 – 08:00, 12th February 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 11th February 2020 – 08:00, 12th February 2020
On February 11th 2020, demonstrations took place for the second consecutive day in all districts in the West Bank and Gaza strip rejecting The United States of America's presidents announcement of the "Deal of the Century" which aims to settle the Palestinian issue, and the participants in the marches and events confirmed their support of President Mahmoud Abbas and Palestinian leaderships demand for the implementation of the International resolutions to safeguarding the rights of the Palestinian people on their land and establishing an independent and fully sovereign Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital within the borders of June 4, 1967.
•On February 11th 2020, tens of thousands of citizens from various governorates of the West Bank and Gaza Strip participated in two central festivals in the center of Ramallah and Gaza, rejecting the "deal of the century", and in support of the position of The President of the State of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas, who rejected it in full and in detail, while he was going to deliver an important speech in the Security Council to mobilize International support for its rejection.
1. At 13:00,Israeli occupation forces stormed the village of Al-Issawiya, raided and searched a number of houses.
2. On the evening 11. 02. 2020, Israeli occupation forces stormed the town of Anata and patrolled.
At 18:50, the occupying forces arrested Abdullah al-Joulani, a resident of Jerusalem.
1. On 11. 02. 2020 The occupying authorities in Jerusalem issued a decree to remove the chairman of the Committee for the Care of Islamic Cemeteries at the Islamic Endowments in Jerusalem: Mustafa Abu Zahra - Residents of Jerusalem, for 6 months from al-Aqsa Mosque.
2. On 11. 02. 2020 The occupation authorities in Jerusalem city issued a decree to deport four citizens - residents of Jerusalem, for varying periods of two to six months from al-Aqsa Mosque, as a condition for their release after they were summoned for investigation: Jamil Issa Al Abbasi - for 6 months, Iyad Abbasi - for two months, Saif al-Qawasmi - for 4 months And two za'anin- for 6 months.
At 09:30, groups of extremist settlers, under the protection of the occupying police, stormed the courtyards of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and carried out provocative tours in its courtyards and facilities.
1. At 08:30, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to deir Abu Mashal village to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
2. At 08:30, the Israeli occupation forcesset up a roadblock at the entrance to deir Nizam village to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
3. On the morning of 11. 02. 2020 the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to the village of Nabi Saleh, to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
1. At 15:00,the Israeli occupation forces raided the village of Al-Mugaher and arrested a child.
2. At 05:25,the Israeli occupation forces raided ramallah and arrested 2 citizens (brothers, one of them a child).
3. At 05:30,the Israeli occupation forces raided the town of Betuniya, stormed a carpentry workshop and confiscated a private vehicle.
1. The detainee in the village of Al-Mugaher is: Mohammed Atef Jabr Abu Alian, 16.
2. The two detainees in Ramallah are Mohammed Saqr Mahmoud Zayed, 16, and his brother Haitham.
1. At 08:55, the Israeli occupation forces, near the Aboud junction, fired sound and tear gas canisters towards the demonstrators, on the pretext that they were throwing stones.
2. At 14:15, the Israeli occupation forces fired rubber-coated metal bullets and sound and tear gas canisters near the protesting civilians, near the northern entrance to the city of Al-Bireh. Citizens (including Palestine TV cameraman: Ahmad Manasrah, and Jordanian Vision Channel correspondent: Hafez Abu Sabra) - suffocation cases due to inhalation of tear gas.
3. On December 11, 2020, the occupation forces positioned near the village of Al-Mughair, fired tear gas canisters towards Palestinian farmers while they were on their farmland.
The 5 wounded during clashes with the occupation forces near the northern entrance to the city of Al-Bireh are: Hatem Samer Hatem Ahmed - residents of Silwad town, Luay Hosni Hamdan, 17 years old - Residents of Dura Al-Qara village, Basil Mahmoud Ali Shawabkeh, Ahmed Atallah and Wasfi Abu Dayh, 17, and Haitham Imad Hassan Saleh.
At 05:30, Israeli forces confiscated a private vehicle owned by Fakhr Zaid Abu Shaar.
On August 11, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces closed Wadi Al-Dilab road, near Deir Bazia and Kafr Naama, to traffic.
At 19:20, the Israeli occupation forces set up a checkpoint at the Al-Zababdeh junction, and arrested a citizen.
At 14:25, an Israeli army force stormed the town of Ya`bad, and arrested 3 citizens.
1. At 14:50, the occupation forces in the vicinity of the Jalameh checkpoint, north of Jenin, arrested the citizen: Karim Alaa Yousef Salama - residents of the city of Jenin.
2. The detainee at a sudden checkpoint at the town of Al-Zababdeh junction: Mujahid Ahmed Ali Abu Al-Ezz.
3. The 3 detainees in the town of Ya`bad are: Amjad Tayseer Hamarsheh, the freedom fighter, Ya`qub Abdel Jabbar Nefa`at, and Nadim Muhammad Turkman.
At 16:55, the occupation forces, located in the vicinity of the Movo Dotan checkpoint, located south of the town of Ya`bad, detained 4 citizens - residents of the town of Kafr Rae, and later released them: Badr Hussein Badr Jawabreh, Ayman Husni Amin Dhiab, Saher Khaled Hamdan Mukhal, and Karam Omar Jalouli.
On 11 February 2020, the occupation forces in Homs Al-Tahta area in the northern Jordan Valley, issued a notice to stop work on building 4 facilities owned by Mohammed Hayel Bisharat, on the pretext of not licensing.
At 08:00, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the eastern entrance to the city of Qalqilya, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
At 03:00, an Israeli army force raided Kafr Qaddum village and detained a citizen.
The detainee in the village of Kafr Qaddum is: Yamen Obaid Al-Qaddoumi.
At 14:00, the Israeli occupation forces, on the western side of Jayyus, fired tear gas and tear gas canisters towards the protesting citizens, on the pretext that they were throwing stones.
1. At 13:40, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to the town of Kifl Haris, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
2. At 21:00, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to the town of Bruqin to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
On the 11th of February 02, 2020, the occupation forces in Khulat Al-Jamea, located between the town of Buroqin and the village of Haris, continued to raze areas of an area of approximately 370 dunums (of which 250 dunums belonged to the Islamic Waqf, and 120 dunums belonged to the family of the citizen: Omar Abdel-Hafiz Fazaa ), To expand the Ariel industrial colony to establish new Israeli factories.
1. At 09:05, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock near the village of Dar Salah village (the eastern entrance to the city of Beit Sahour), to search cars and verify citizens ’identities until 11:00.
2. At 20:15, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to the town of Beit Fajjar, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities until 21:00.
On 11 02. 2020, the occupation forces issued a military order to confiscate tens of acres of agricultural lands in the areas of (Ain al-Hawiyyah, Wadi al-Hamra, and al-Husaynat) from Husan and al-Buss lands of Wadi Fukin village in favor of expanding the colony of “Sur Hadassah”. "And the establishment of an industrial zone.
At 20:15, a group of settlers was present on the main street near the village of Wadi Fukin, and stones were thrown at citizens ’vehicles.
At 15:30, the Israeli occupation forces set up a roadblock at the junction of the village of Zif, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
1. At 08:55 on 11. 02. 2020, an Israeli army force stormed Al-Samou 'town, and arrested 2 citizens).
2. At 05:15 today, December 12, 2020, a force of the occupation army stormed Al-Aroub camp, arrested 2 citizens (including a child), and withdrew at 07:15.
3. At dawn on December 12 02 2020, Israeli forces raided Beit Kahil town and stormed a house.
On August 11, 2020, the occupation forces, located opposite the entrance to Al-Aroub camp, fired sound and tear gas canisters towards the protesting citizens at the entrance to the camp, on the pretext that they were throwing stones. They also arrested a child.
1. On October 10 02, 2020, Israeli forces arrested the citizen: Ibrahim Al-Jamal - residents of Hebron.
2. The two detainees in Al-Samou 'town are:= Nada Saeed Attia Al-Salameen, and Saher Ibrahim Al-Salameen, 17 years old.
3. The two detainees in Al-Arroub camp are: Baha Jawabreh, 16, and Loay Jawabreh.
4. The detainee during clashes with the occupation forces near the entrance to Al-Aroub camp is: Amer Awaidat, 14 years old.
On the 11th of February 02, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces levelled a plot of land near the entrance to the Al-Fahs area, south of Hebron, in order to expand the barrier at the expense of the citizens ’lands.
On November 11, 2020, dozens of occupation soldiers stormed the Ibrahimi Mosque in the Old City of Hebron, expelling the employees and guards inside it.
• At 19:00 on August 26th 2019,The permanent and comprehensive cease-fire entered into force on the initiative and sponsorship of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings, introduce humanitarian and relief assistance and reconstruction supplies, expand the fishing area for 6 miles, Up to 12 miles by the end of the current year, reducing the area of the buffer zone from 300 m to 100 m, freedom of movement and preventing assassinations. The other issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within one month of the cease-fire.
On the morning of 28 June 2019, the Israeli occupation forces allowed the expansion of the sea fishing area in the north of the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip and up to 6 nautical miles from the port of Gaza and from the port of Gaza to the south of Rafah until 15 nautical miles.
• The occupation forces violated the ceasefire by firing from their positions on the Green Line in Khan Yunis governorate, and by gunboats shooting towards fishermen boats at sea in North Gaza Governorate.
Palestinian armed groups violated the ceasefire, by firing a shell (of unknown type) towards the Green Line.
* Beit Hanoun - Erez crossing is partially open (for the passage of humanitarian cases, foreign journalists, international humanitarian organization workers, merchants, businessmen and travelers through the Karama crossing - previously coordinated).
At 09:00 on 11 February 2020, Israeli gunboats opened fire towards fishermen boats while they were chasing them at sea off the coast of the Sudanese area, west of Beit Lahia.
* Al-Muntar (Karni) Crossing is closed. Beginning on 02 March 2011, the Crossing has been effectively closed following a unilateral Israeli decision.
* Al-Shija’iya (Nahal ‘Oz) Crossing is closed. Beginning on 04 January 2010, the Crossing has closed following a unilateral Israeli decision.
At 22:55 on 11 February 2020, members of the Palestinian armed groups fired a mortar towards the Green Line.
1. At 09:30 on August 11, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces opened fire on their positions on the Green Line, towards a site belonging to a Palestinian armed group, east of the town of Khuza'a, east of Khan Yunis.
2. At 13:00 on November 11, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces opened fire on their green lines towards agricultural land, east of the town of Qarara, in the northeast of Khan Yunis.
* Yasser ‘Arafat International Airport remains closed.
*Rafah (Al ‘Awdah) Crossing is open for the exit and entry of residents.
* Sufa Crossing is closed.
* Karm Abu Salem (Karem Shalom) Crossing is partially open for the entrance of Humanitarian aid, limited supplies of Diesel fuel and construction material for Internationally funded projects.