DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00,24th March 2020 – 08:00, 25th March 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00,24th March 2020 – 08:00, 25th March 2020
On March 24th 2020,The occupying forces stormed the village of Al-Issawiya and arrested 2 citizens.
1.At dawn on 24. 03. 2020 The occupying forces arrested in the Silwan neighborhood of Jerusalem, a citizen: Mahdi al-Banna.
2. At dawn on 25. 03. 2020 The occupying forces arrested mohammed Ali Abu al-Hammam in the Silwan neighborhood of Jerusalem.
3. The two detainees in the village of Al-Issawiya are Mohammed Jamal Alian and Mohammed Zakaria Alian.
At 14:20, Israeli forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at citizens near the entrance to the town of Al-Ram, claiming that they had been stoned.
On the evening of March 24th 2020,The occupying forces near the Hazma checkpoint east of Jerusalem, threw a citizen-worker after he was laid off from his job in an Israeli workshop, suspected of contracting the "Corona" virus, without providing him with any medical assistance, where he was later transferred by Palestinian health teams for treatment And put it in quarantine.
1. At 12:30 p.m., the occupying forces fired live and metal bullets, rubber-coated bullets, sound bombs and tear gas at citizens, under the pretext of being stoned, injuring a child.
2. At 13:45, the occupying forces, near the entrance to um Safa village, fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
3. At 15:30, the occupying forces fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs and tear gas at citizens, under the pretext of being stoned, injuring a citizen.
4. At 20:10, the occupying forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at citizens near the entrances to the villages of Um Safa and Deir Abu Mashal, under the pretext of being stoned.
At 12:55, a group of settlers near the village of Um Safa beat two citizens with a sharp object while they were farming their land, injuring them and being taken to the Government Hospital in Ramallah for treatment.
1. Wounded during clashes with israeli forces near the entrance to deir Nizam village: Mohammed Abdul Hakim Ahmed Zahran, 16, residents of Deir Abu Mashal village.
2. The wounded man during clashes with the occupying forces near the entrance to the village of Shaqba (his name is not known).
3. The two wounded by settlers near the village of Um Safa (known to them): Naji Mohammed Osman.
At 14:50, the occupying forces detained three citizens near the ruins of the al-Mahmesh settlement: Ahmed Fawzat Abu Ali, Mahmoud Fawzat Abu Ali, and Hamdan Hamad al-Jamal, and released them after the intervention of the Palestinian military liaison at 15:40.
At 20:55, a group of settlers stormed the village of Al-Matalumiyah and beat a citizen.
At 19:00, the occupying forces arrested two citizens (brothers) in the Ain el-Hilweh area of the northern Jordan Valley: Fathi Alian Dragma, 65, and his brother Sati.
At 16:40, the occupying forces in um al-Quba area of the northern Jordan Valley set up a number of tents and a number of soldiers were present inside.
At 22:25, the occupying forces, who were present at the gate of the apartheid wall near the town of Qaqin, fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
On March 24th 2020,Palestinian health workers near Jabbara checkpoint received 3 citizens of workers after being thrown near the checkpoint by their employers and laid off from their jobs, suspected of being infected with the "CORONA" virus while working inside Israel without providing them with any medical assistance, where they were later transferred for treatment and status In quarantine.
At 20:00, an occupying army force stormed the town of Azzun and patrolled.
1. At 19:40, a force of the Occupying Army stormed the town of Jamin and patrolled.
2. At 23:00, a force from the Occupying Army stormed the village of Sawaya and patrolled.
At 21:00, the occupying forces arrested two citizens near the military post in the Jabal al-Tur area of Nablus: Zaid Nizar Tahan and Rami Hamdallah al-Shafei.
At 16:40, the occupying forces confiscated a private vehicle belonging to a resident of the family, Zidan, a few residents of the village of Kafal, after he managed to escape.
At 13:50, a group of settlers entered the agricultural land of the citizens in the Bab al-Wad area of The Village of Cyrenaica and attacked the house of Muhannad Mohammed Yassin Hajjah.
At 09:05, the occupying forces set up a roadblock at the eastern entrance to the town of Kafal Haris to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
At 18:30, an occupying army force stormed the village of Yasov and patrolled until 19:30.
On March 24th 2020,Palestinian health teams received near the village of Haris junction, a citizen-worker after being thrown by his employer and laid off from his job, on suspicion of contracting the coronavirus while working inside Israel without any medical assistance, where he was later transferred for treatment and placed in quarantine.
At 10:00, a group of settlers entered the agricultural land of the citizens in the Area of Derba, located on the western side of Kafr al-Deek, and carried out engineering work on the site.
At 18:40, the occupying forces arrested five citizens in al-Bara area near the village of Al-A'amra: Anas Ismail Nawaoura, Hassan Ahmed Nawaoura, Fares Mohammed Nawaoura, Abdul Ahmed Allawi, and Rami Jamal Matata.
At 14:55, the occupying forces set up a roadblock at the entrance to the village of Saika to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
At 22:45, an occupying army force stormed the village of Khrasa and raided a number of houses.
At 22:40, Israeli forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at citizens near the entrance to the village of Al-Tabqa, claiming that they had been stoned.
On March 24th 2020,The occupying forces in the Old City of Hebron prevented volunteers - trained by the Palestinian Ministry of Health on sterilization methods and awareness campaigns to prevent the virus "Corona", from carrying out and completing their work in the closed areas near the Ibrahimi Mosque in the Old City of The City Hebron, and forced them out of the area by force of arms.
1. At 12:15, the occupying forces closed the entrance to the checkpoint area and the road near the settlement south of Hebron, to traffic.
2. At 13:35, the occupying forces closed the iron gate at the entrance to the town of Al-Samoa, to traffic.
At 11:15, a group of settlers near the "Mitar" crossing, south of the town of Al-Dhahiriya, beat said Mahmoud Khedrates, a resident of Al-Dhahiriya, while grazing sheep.
• Since 19:00 on 26. 08. 2014 The permanent and comprehensive ceasefire came into effect on the initiative and sponsorship of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings and introduce humanitarian and relief assistance and reconstruction supplies, and to expand the area of fishing for 6 miles with an increase of up to 12 miles with At the end of this year, the area of the "buffer security" area will be reduced from 300 m to 100 m, freedom of movement and the prevention of assassinations, and the remaining issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within a month of the ceasefire.
•Since the Morning of 28th. 06. 2019 The occupying forces allowed the expansion of the fishing distance from the oasis area northwest of the town of Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza governorate and even to the port of Gaza by 6 nautical miles, and from the port of Gaza to the south of rafah beach to 15 nautical miles.
• The occupying forces violated the ceasefire by storming areas and firing from their positions on the Green Line in Khan Younis governorate.
* Beit Hanoun Crossing - "Erez": Day 24. 03. 2020 closed (excluding the passage of emergency humanitarian cases).
* Al-Muntar - Karni Crossing: closed since 02.03.2011, permanently, and by an Israeli unilateral decision.
* Al-Shojaeya Crossing - "Nahal Oz" for fuel: It has been closed since 01 01.2010 due to an Israeli unilateral decision.
At 10:30. on 24. 03. 2020 Several vehicles and bulldozers from the Occupation Army and a cover of reconnaissance aircraft stormed our areas about 50 meters east of the town of Khuza'a, east of Khanyounis, and carried out excavation and dredging work, and withdrew at 14:00.
1. At 07:20 on March 24, 2020, the Israeli occupation forces opened fire from their positions on the Green Line, towards agricultural land, east of the town of Qarara, in the northeast of Khan Yunis.
2. At 23:30 on August 24. 2020, the Israeli occupation forces opened fire and tear gas canisters from their positions on the Green Line, towards agricultural land east of the town of Khuza'a, east of Khan Yunis.
* Yasser Arafat International Airport: Closed.
* Sofa Crossing: Closed.
* Karam Abu Salem Crossing - "Kerem Shalom": Day 24. 03. 2020 is partially open (for the introduction of food and goods, limited quantities of fuel, private sector building materials and internationally funded projects).
* Entrance of return - Rafah: day 24. 03. 2020 Closed.