DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 6th September 2020 -08:00, 7th September 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 6th September 2020 -08:00, 7th September 2020
On 06/09/2020, the occupation authorities in Jerusalem imposed house arrest on the child: Mahmoud Nimer Ashwa - residents of the Silwan neighborhood in Jerusalem, for a period of 5 days, in addition to sponsoring a third party, as a condition for his release after they arrested him earlier.
On 06/09/2020, the occupation authorities in the city of Jerusalem imposed the deportation of the citizen: Salah Al-Hammouri, from his place of residence in the city of Jerusalem, after withdrawing his Jerusalem identity card (the mentioned holds the French nationality).
1. At 08:30, a group of extremist settlers, under the protection of the occupation police, stormed the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and conducted provocative tours in its courtyards and facilities.
2. At 12:30, the occupation forces stormed the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque, and installed two speakers on the roof of the northern wall of the Al-Aqsa Mosque (the first is on the roof of the Islamic School for Boys, and the second is on the roof of the Islamic School for Girls, located between the Bab al-Asbat and Hatta (from the doors leading to the Al-Aqsa Mosque).
At dawn on 07. 09. 2020,Israeli forces raided Al-Mazra'a Al-Gharbiya town, and detained 2 citizens after storming and searching their homes.
1. At 13:40,Israeli forces detained Wassim Ladwah - the driver of a garbage vehicle belonging to Al-Mazra'a Al-Gharbiya town council.
2. The two detainees in Al-Mazra'a Al-Gharbiya town are: Muhammad Mustafa Shreiteh and Yahya Hassan Laddua.
At 09:00, the occupation forces closed the entrance to Jalazoun camp, and prevented citizens' vehicles from entering or leaving the camp.
On 06/09/2020, Israeli forces confiscated a private vehicle, owned by: Othman Muhammad Sayed Ali, in Jenin.
At 09:40, Israeli forces raided Bardala village in the northern Jordan Valley, and conducted a patrol.
At 08:30, the occupation forces tightened their procedures at "Enav" checkpoint, and blocked traffic until 12:20.
At 11:30,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint under the Azzun bridge (on the main road to Qalqilya - Tulkarm). The checkpoint was established again at 21:40 to search cars and check citizens' identities.
At 15:50, Israeli forces positioned near the entrance to the village of Izbet al-Tabib assaulted and beat: Jaafar Abdul-Halim Muhammad Radwan - residents of the village of Nabi Elias.
At 12:50, the occupation forces closed the iron gate established at the entrance to the town of Azzun, in front of the traffic of citizens' vehicles, and reopened it at 13:20.
At 20:15, the occupation forces closed Huwara checkpoint, in front of traffic, and reopened it at 01:15.
At 02:00, Israeli forces raided the village of Douma, and conducted a patrol.
At 20:15, a group of settlers came to the main street in the town of Huwara, and carried out provocative actions and attempted to attack citizens' vehicles.
At 11:10, the occupying forces set up a checkpoint at the northern entrance to the city of Salfit. The checkpoint was established again at 02:00 to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 13:30, the occupation forces closed the iron gate established at the northern entrance to the city of Salfit (under the pretext of an attempt by a citizen to stab a soldier), and reopened it at 14:50.
At 09:50, the occupation forces set up a checkpoint at the southern entrance to Jericho, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 04:50, Israeli forces raided Aqbat Jaber camp in Jericho, detained a citizen, and withdrew at 06:45.
The detainee in Aqbat Jaber camp in Jericho is: Nassar Abu Dahuk.
1. At 21:40,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to Wadi Rahal village, and handed the citizen, Jamal Aref Ziadeh, a notice to review the Israeli intelligence, and withdrew at 23:10.
2. At 22:00,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint near the cemetery of Al-Khader town, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 23:00.
3. At 07:15,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint in the Aqabat Hasanah area (on the main road leading to the western villages in Bethlehem governorate), to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 10:40, Israeli forces raided the village of Husan, and conducted a patrol.
At 09:05, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to Idna town, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 00:55, Israeli forces raided Hebron city, detained a citizen, and withdrew at 03:00.
1. At 16:25, Israeli forces positioned at a military checkpoint in Hebron detained the citizen: Muhammad Montaser Jamal Al-Afghani, under the pretext that he was found in possession of a knife.
2. The detainee in Hebron is: Hamza Omar Abdel Qader Abu Aisha.
At 09:05, the occupation forces in charge of guarding the separation wall, south of the town of Dhahiriya, fired stun grenades and tear gas canisters at the citizens while they were trying to enter to work inside Israel.
At 17:15, a settler ran over the child: Yusef Saeed Jaber, 11 years old.with his vehicle while travelling along the bypass road 60 near the entrance to the settlement of "Kiryat Arba", east of Hebron,
The child who was injured and bruised as a result of being run over by a settler on Bypass Street 60 near the entrance to the settlement of "Kiryat Arba", east of Hebron, is: Yusef Saeed Jaber, 11 years old.
• At 19:00 on 26/08/2014, the permanent and comprehensive ceasefire came into effect with the initiative and patronage of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings, the introduction of humanitarian and relief aid and reconstruction requirements, and expanding the fishing area to a distance of 6 miles with the increase in distance Up to 12 miles by the end of this year, reducing the "security buffer" zone from 300 meters to 100 meters, freedom of movement and preventing assassinations. Other issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within a month of the ceasefire.
• On the morning of June 28, 2019, the occupation forces allowed the expansion of the fishing distance from opposite the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles.
• On 01/09/2020, the occupation forces re-expanded the fishing distance from the front of the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles. After it imposed on 08/16/2020 a complete closure on the maritime domain in front of the fishermen's boats in front of the Gaza Strip.
* Beit Hanoun Crossing - "Erez": on 06/09/2020 is closed (except for the passage of emergency humanitarian cases).
* Al-Muntar-Karni crossing: closed since 02/03/2011, permanently and by a unilateral Israeli decision.
* The Shejaiya Crossing - “Nahal Oz” for fuel: closed on 01/04/2010 by an Israeli unilateral decision.
* Yasser Arafat International Airport: closed.
* Sufa Crossing: closed.
* Kerem Shalom Crossing - "Kerem Shalom": 06/09/2020, partially open, partially open (for the entry of foodstuffs, goods, building materials, and limited quantities of fuel).
* Al-Awda crossing - Rafah: on 06/09/2020 is closed.