DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 7th September 2020 -08:00, 8th September 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 7th September 2020 -08:00, 8th September 2020
1.At dawn on 07. 09. 2020, Israeli forces raided Qalandia camp and detained a citizen.
2. At 23:35, Israeli forces raided the town of Al-Eizariya, where clashes took place with the citizens while they were on patrol, and they withdrew at 00:35.
3. On the evening of 07/09/2020, Israeli forces raided Al-Issawiya village and detained a citizen.
1. At 12:45, Israeli forces detained Riad Asfour Al-Salaymeh in Shuafat camp in Jerusalem city.
2. The detainee in Qalandia camp is: Muhammad Atef Mutair.
3. The detainee in the village of Al-Issawiya is: Yazan Imran Obaid.
At 23:35, the occupation forces fired sound and tear gas canisters at the citizens, during the storming of the town of Al-Eizariya, under the pretext that they had been thrown with stones while on patrol.
On the evening of 07/09/2020, the occupation authorities in Jabal Al Mukaber neighborhood in Jerusalem city forced the citizen: Abd Sarri, and his brothers, to personally demolish 5 commercial stores, after notifying them earlier, in order to avoid paying heavy fines in case the occupation authorities carried out the demolition process Under the pretext of not being licensed.
At 09:00, a group of extremist settlers, under the protection of the occupation police, stormed the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and conducted provocative tours in its courtyards and facilities.
At 10:05,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint under Yabroud village bridge, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
1. At 16:20, Israeli forces raided Barham village and stormed a house.
2. At 23:45, Israeli forces raided Deir Jarir village, and conducted a patrol.
3. At dawn 08.09.2020,Israeli forces raided Bir Zeit town and arrested a citizen.
4. Today at dawn 08. 09. 2020, Israeli forces raided Abu Shkheidem village and detained a citizen.
1. The detainee in Bir Zeit is: Ezz Khalaf Al-Ta'mari.
2. The detainee in Abu Shkheidem village is: Mahmoud Ali Qandah.
1. On the morning of 07.09.2020, a group of settlers entered the agricultural lands of the citizens in the plain of Turmusayya, and uprooted and stole 45 olive trees.
2. At 23:30, a group of settlers stormed the Ras al-Tin area in the village of Kafr Malik, and the occupation forces also intervened and fired live and metal-coated bullets, stun grenades and tear gas at the citizens while they were trying to confront the settlers, wounding 2 civilians, and they withdrew by the hour 00:50.
At 23:30, the occupation forces fired live and metal bullets in the village of Kafr Malik, in Ras al-Tin, and rubber-coated stun grenades and tear gas canisters at the citizens, while they were trying to confront a group of settlers during their storming of the village, wounding 2 civilians.
The two wounded as a result of the occupation forces' firing at citizens while they were trying to stop a group of settlers during their storming of Kafr Malik village: Ahmed Abdullah Asaad Abu Alia and Iyad Khaled Al-Naasan.
On 07/09/2020, a group of settlers in the Ahmar-Al-Farsi area in the northern Jordan Valley built shrines, installed water tanks and planted trees on a plot of land, in an attempt to seize them.
At 09:10, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the village of Faroun junction, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 11:00.
At 20:15, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Jeet, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 23:50, Israeli forces raided the town of Azzun, and conducted a patrol.
1. At 09:20, Israeli forces raided the village of Sebastia, escorting a group of settlers while they were visiting the archeological area in the village.
2. At 15:20, Israeli forces raided Nablus and stormed a residential building.
3. At 23:50, Israeli forces raided Tal village, and conducted a patrol until 18:50.
At 11:35,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the northern entrance to the city of Salfit, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 01:10, Israeli forces raided the village of Yasouf, and patrolled until 02:20.
On 07.09.2020,Israeli forces levelled a plot of land in the Khallet Hudaydah area of the village of Haris, located near the settlement of "Kiryat Netafim", in favor of expanding the settlement.
At 24:00, a group of settlers entered the area of the old prison in the village of Al-Jiftlik, and tried to sleep at the place, where the citizens managed to confront her and force her to leave the place.
1. At 14:05,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint in the Aqabat Hasanah area (on the main road leading to the western villages in the Bethlehem governorate), to search cars and check citizens' identities until 15:30.
2. At 15:30,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Marah Rabah, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 16:30.
3. At 15:45,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the western entrance to the town of Tuqu ', to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
4. At 21:10, ,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint near the Al-Nashash area junction (the southern entrance to Bethlehem), to search cars and check citizens' identities until 22:10.
1. At 10:00, Israeli forces raided the village of Kisan, south of the town of Tuqu ', and delivered a notice to remove a tent and two (barks) used to raise sheep belonging to the citizen: Mahmoud Ibrahim Abdullah Abayat, under the pretext of not being licensed and located in the area classified (C) Under Israeli control.
2. At 03:40, Israeli forces raided the village of Marah Rabah, arrested 2 residents, and withdrew at 04:20.
3. At 03:50, Israeli forces raided Bethlehem and arrested a citizen.
4. At 04:50, Israeli forces raided Harmala village and arrested 2 citizens.
1. At 14:30, the occupation forces positioned at the (Container) checkpoint, detained Issa Nasri Salama Rizkallah -a resident of Beit Jala.
2. The detainee in the village of Marah Rabah is: Ahmad Qasim Muhammad al-Sheikh.
3. Detained in Bethlehem is: Ibrahim Muhammad Ibrahim Jubran.
4. The two detainees in the village of Harmleh are: Yasser Mahmoud Muhammad Sabah and Muhammad Adel Khalil Atallah.
At 19:50, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to Al-Arroub camp, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
At 02:00, Israeli forces the city of Hebron and the towns of Beit Ummar, Surif, Sa`ir, Bani Naim, Dora Watta, Dhahriya, and Al-Aroub Camp, and arrested 43 citizens (including a female citizen and a soldier from the Palestinian General Intelligence Service).
1. At 21:00, Israeli forces positioned near the Ibrahimi Mosque in the Old City of Hebron detained: Amna Abdul-Ghani Abu Turki.
2. The 43 detainees (including a citizen and a soldier) in the city of Hebron and the towns of Beit Ummar, Surif, Sa'ir, Bani Naim, Dora Watta, Dhahriya, and Al-Aroub camp are: Saham Al-Battat, Al-Askari - Yusef Muhammad Abu Afifa, Munjid Musa Dhiab Al-Junaidi, Abdul Khaleq Al-Natsheh, Thaer Jihad Abu Sundus, Muhammad Suleiman Al-Arjan, Ahmed Abu Sundus, Raed Badawi Abu Zaanneh, Mahmoud Masalmeh, Nayef Mahmoud Rajoub, Yasser Mahmoud Rajoub, Abdul Basit Al Hroub,Nafez Al-Shawamrah, Adam Al-Shawamra, Odeh Mahmoud Al-Harb, Usama Shaheen, Ismail Al-Awawda, Issa Muhammad Issa Rajoub, Muhammad Ismail Abu Arqoub, Diaa Ismail Masalmeh, Thaer Ismail Maslama, Sharhabeel Badawi Masalmeh, Laith Al-Awawda, Muhammad Abdul Hamid Masalma, Fadl Yusef Al-Jabarin, Hudhaifa Ismail Makhamrah, Qutayba Ismail Makhamrah, Iyad Al-Amour, Ibrahim Abdel-Hathalin, Muhammad Al-Tal, Zaid Abu Dayya, Atef Rabaa, Khader Abdel-Qader Abu Maria, Thaer Rabhi Muhammad Awad, Muayyad Hassan Al-Titi, Ahmad Khader Abu Hashim, Maher Oudeh Sabarneh, Marwan Abdel Qader Abu Farah, Munir Farah Manasrah, Izzat Shalaldeh, Abdel Fattah Abu Sell, Siham Al-Battat, and Adnan Al-Tal.
1. At 09:30, Israeli forces levelled a plot of agricultural land belonging to the families of the two families: Al-Jabarin and Al-Tal, in Khirbet Zanuta, south of the town of Dhahriya.
2. At 12:30,Israeli forces levelled a plot of the citizens' agricultural lands in Wadi Al-Jawiya, east of Yatta, and destroyed water networks.
• At 19:00 on 26/08/2014, the permanent and comprehensive ceasefire came into effect with the initiative and patronage of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings, the introduction of humanitarian and relief aid and reconstruction requirements, and expanding the fishing area to a distance of 6 miles with the increase in distance Up to 12 miles by the end of this year, reducing the "security buffer" zone from 300 meters to 100 meters, freedom of movement and preventing assassinations. Other issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within a month of the ceasefire.
• On the morning of June 28, 2019, the occupation forces allowed the expansion of the fishing distance from opposite the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles.
• On 01/09/2020, the occupation forces re-expanded the fishing distance from the front of the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles. After it imposed on 08/16/2020 a complete closure on the maritime domain in front of the fishermen's boats in front of the Gaza Strip.
• The occupying forces violated the ceasefire by storming and by firing from their positions on the Green Line in the Al-Wusta and Khan Yunis governorates, and by firing at the fishermen's boats while chasing them at sea in the Gaza governorate.
* Beit Hanoun Crossing - "Erez": on 07/09/2020 is closed (except for the passage of emergency humanitarian cases).
At 20:00 on 07/09 2020, Israeliforces detained Mofida Khader Mahmoud al-Ghoul, 30 years old (suffering from a psychological crisis) - residents of al-Sifa area west of the town of Beit Lahiya northwest of Beit Lahia town, , while she was trying to sneak swimming in the sea to the beach "Zakim", and she was released at a later time.
* Al-Muntar-Karni crossing: closed since 02/03/2011, permanently and by a unilateral Israeli decision.
* The Shejaiya Crossing - “Nahal Oz” for fuel: closed on 01/04/2010 by an Israeli unilateral decision.
At 01:00 on 06/09/2020, Israeli gunboats fired at the fishermen's boats while chasing them at sea off the shore of Gaza City.
At 11:00 on 07/09/2020, several vehicles and bulldozers from the occupation army and a cover of reconnaissance aircraft stormed our areas at a depth of about 50 meters east of Deir al-Balah, and carried out digging and bulldozing works, and withdrew at 12:30.
At 08:00 on 07/09/2020, the occupation forces fired from their positions on the Green Line, towards agricultural lands east of Deir Al-Balah.
At 11:00 on 07/09/2020, several vehicles and bulldozers from the occupation army and a cover of reconnaissance aircraft stormed our areas at a depth of about 50 meters east of Abasan al-Kabira town, east of Khan Yunis, and carried out digging and bulldozing works, and withdrew at a later time.
At 08:20 on 06/09/2020, the occupying forces fired fire and tear gas canisters from their positions on the Green Line, towards a number of citizens near the border fence east of the town of Khuza'a, east of Khan Yunis.
* Yasser Arafat International Airport: closed.
* Sufa Crossing: closed.
* Kerem Shalom Crossing - "Kerem Shalom": 07/09/2020, partially open, partially open (for the entry of foodstuffs, goods, building materials, and limited quantities of fuel).
* Al-Awda crossing - Rafah: on 07/09/2020 is closed.