DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 9th September 2020 -08:00, 10th September 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00, 9th September 2020 -08:00, 10th September 2020
At 16:00, Israeli forces raided the town of Anata then stormed and searched a home.
At 18:40, Israeli forces in the city of Jerusalem handed over to the governor of Jerusalem: Adnan Ghaith (after being summoned to review the Israeli intelligence) two decisions that prohibit communication for a period of 6 months directly or indirectly with 51 personalities, headed by the President and the Prime Minister, and to prevent him from being present and moving in neighborhoods East Jerusalem, excluding a place of residence in the Silwan neighborhood of the city.
At 14:00, the occupying forces confiscated a bulldozer owned by the citizen: Ayman Salah Abu Haniyeh - residents of the town of Anata near the separation wall near the town of Anata.
At 08:30, a group of extremist settlers, under the protection of the occupation police, stormed the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and conducted provocative tours in its courtyards and facilities.
At 11:00, the occupation forces uprooted about 22 olive trees, owned by the citizen: Numan Nofal, in the Ras Abu Zeitoun area, northeast of Ras Karkar, in order to pave a dirt road and extend a water line to a random settlement outpost in the area.
At 11:00, the occupying forces in the area of Ras Abu Zaitoun, northeast of Ras Karkar village, razed in order to construct a dirt road and extend a water line to a random settlement outpost in the area, which led to the uprooting of 22 olive trees.
At 17:15, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Ta'anak, to search cars and check citizens' identities until 20:10.
At 19:25, Israeli forces raided Zbuba village and stormed a house.
On 09/09/2020, the occupying forces in charge of guarding the separation wall near the village of Zohr Al-Abed fired sound and tear gas canisters at a number of workers, while they were trying to enter to work inside the Green Line.
1. At 17:45, Israeli forces raided Bardala village in the northern Jordan Valley, and patrolled until 13:05.
2. At 18:30, Israeli forces raided Al-Aqabah village, and conducted a patrol.
3. At 20:45, Israeli forces raided Al-Thagah area in Tubas city, and conducted a patrol.
At 21:55, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Izbet El-Tabib, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 01:30.
1. At 19:10, the Israeli occupation forces tightened their measures at Beit Furik checkpoint, and obstructed traffic.
2. At 19:25, the Israeli occupation forces tightened their procedures at Huwara checkpoint, and obstructed traffic.
At 02:25, Israeli forces raided the village of Talouza, and conducted a patrol.
At 22:10, Israeli forces temporarily detained 5 citizens, near the town of Aqraba, while they were conducting an inspection tour of the road between the town of Aqraba and the village of Khirbet Yanun, and they are: Mahmoud al-Saifi, Jihad Ramadan, Nasr Abu Jaish, Muhammad Dweikat, and Qasim Awad, and released them at 22:25.
At 19:40,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the northern entrance to the city of Salfit, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 22:05.
1. At 21:00, Israeli forces raided Bidya town and conducted a patrol.
2. At 01:45, Israeli forces raided the town of Deir Istia, and patrolled until 04:00.
1. At 09:20,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the northern entrance to the town of Tuqu ', to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 10:20.
2. At 09:25, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to Janata town, to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 10:25.
3. At 09:30, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Marah Rabah. The checkpoint was established repeatedly at 19:05 to search cars and check citizens' identities until 20:50.
4. At 18:25, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the western entrance to the town of Tuqu ', to search cars and verify citizens' identities until 20:30.
5. At 21:25,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint near the Al-Nashash area junction (the southern entrance to Bethlehem), to search cars and check citizens' identities until 23:00.
At 04:45, Israeli forces raided Aida camp in Bethlehem, and detained a citizen.
1. At 23:55, the Israeli occupation forces positioned at the (Container) checkpoint detined Baraa Tayseer Jaber - resident of Jenin camp.
2. The detainee in Aida camp in Bethlehem city is: Marwan Mahmoud Issa Fararja.
On 09/09/2020, the occupation authorities delivered a notification to change a detailed map of the citizens ’lands east and west of Bethlehem. The notification indicates that the map of Basin No. (4) in the Abu Mehr area was changed from the lands of Arab al-Ta'amera located adjacent to the colony of" Nikodim "located east of the city Bethlehem, to change the allocation in it from a Badia area to a residential area, whereby according to the new map, roads will be canceled and other roads opened, restrictions imposed in the area of the master plan, with settlers limiting construction to 4 floors, in preparation for the establishment of settlement projects in the Eastern Badia in the governorate Bethlehem, after it confiscated dozens of dunams in the area.The notification also included changing the map of Basin No. (7), the location of Wadi Shekhet from the lands of the town of Nahalin, which is located adjacent to the settlement of "Alon Shivot", to change the allocation from the land of a civil center and agricultural lands to a housing area (B), housing (C) and the area of public institutions buildings.
1. At 09:05, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the Nabi Yunis area junction (on the main road to Hebron - Bethlehem). The checkpoint was established again at 19:35 to search cars and check citizens' identities.
2. At 09:15, Israeli forces set up a checkpoint near the Ali Baka Mosque in the Old City of Hebron, to search cars and verify citizens ’identities.
3. At 20:00,Israeli forces set up a checkpoint at the entrance to Khursa village, to search cars and verify citizens' identities.
1. At 11:00,Israeli forces raided the city of Hebron, stormed and searched 2 of the houses, and confiscated two vehicles for the citizens.Again at 01:00,stormed and searched 2 of the convoys, then withdrew at 02:15.
2. At 21:40,Israeli forces raided the town of Sa'ir, and clashes took place with the citizens during as they stormed and search of a number of houses, and detained a journalist.
3. At 01:20, Israeli forces raided the town of Beit Ummar, detained a citizen, and withdrew at 03:25.
1. The detainee in Sa`ir town is: the journalist - Abd al-Mohsen Tayseer Shalaldeh.
2. The detainee in the town of Beit Ummar is: Imad Badr Mahmoud Khalil.
At 21:40, the occupying forces fired rubber-coated metal bullets, stun grenades and tear gas at the citizens, das they raided Sa'ir town , under the pretext that they had been thrown with stones as they stormed and searched a number of homes.
At 11:00, the occupation forces confiscated two vehicles belonging to two citizens, during their raid into Hebron city .
• At 19:00 on 26/08/2014, the permanent and comprehensive ceasefire came into effect with the initiative and patronage of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings, the introduction of humanitarian and relief aid and reconstruction requirements, and expanding the fishing area to a distance of 6 miles with the increase in distance Up to 12 miles by the end of this year, reducing the "security buffer" zone from 300 meters to 100 meters, freedom of movement and preventing assassinations. Other issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within a month of the ceasefire.
• On the morning of June 28, 2019, the occupation forces allowed the expansion of the fishing distance from opposite the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles.
• On 01/09/2020, the occupation forces re-expanded the fishing distance from the front of the Al-Waha area northwest of the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza governorate and up to the Gaza port by a distance of 6 nautical miles, and from opposite the Gaza port to the south of the coast of Rafah to 15 nautical miles. After it imposed on 08/16/2020 a complete closure on the maritime domain in front of the fishermen's boats in front of the Gaza Strip.
• The occupation forces violated the ceasefire by storming our areas, and by firing from their positions on the Green Line, and by firing at the fishermen's boats while chasing them at sea in the Gaza governorate.
* Beit Hanoun Crossing - "Erez": on 09/09/2020 is closed (except for the passage of emergency humanitarian cases).
* Al-Muntar-Karni crossing: closed since 02/03/2011, permanently and by a unilateral Israeli decision.
* The Shejaiya Crossing - “Nahal Oz” for fuel: closed on 01/04/2010 by an Israeli unilateral decision.
On the morning of 09/09/2020, several vehicles and bulldozers from the occupation army, with a cover of reconnaissance aircraft, stormed our areas about 50 meters east of Al-Shujaiya neighborhood in Gaza City, and carried out digging and bulldozing work.
1. On the morning of 09.09.2020, Israeli gunboats fired at the fishermen's boats while chasing them at sea off the shore of Gaza City.
2. On the morning of 09. 09. 2020, the occupation forces fired from their positions on the Green Line, towards agricultural lands east of Gaza City.
* Yasser Arafat International Airport: closed.
* Sufa Crossing: closed.
* Kerem Shalom Crossing - "Kerem Shalom": 09/09/2020, partially open, partially open (for the entry of foodstuffs, goods, building materials, and limited quantities of fuel).
* Al-Awda crossing - Rafah: on 09/09/2020 is closed.