DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00,23rd March 2020 – 08:00, 24th March 2020
DAILY SITUATION REPORT
08:00,23rd March 2020 – 08:00, 24th March 2020
1. At 12:00, Israeli forces raided Al-Issawiya village, where clashes took place with the citizens, and arrested a child.
2. At 13:30, the Israeli occupation forces raided the town of Al-Ram, where clashes took place with the citizens, while they were patrolling
The detainee in the village of Issawiya is Reza Mohammed Obeid.
On the evening of March 23rd 2020,The occupying forces detained 4 citizens in the Bab al-Asbat area (one of the gates leading to the Al-Aqsa Mosque) in the Old City of Jerusalem, while they were sterilizing to limit the spread of the Corona virus, and later released them after confiscating sterilization equipment: Mohammed al-Dabbagh, Mahmoud Al-Salaima, Ziad Sharifa, and Ihab Abdul Latif.
1. At 12:00, during the incursion into the village of Al-Issawiya, the occupying forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned while patrolling.
2. At 13:30, during the incursion into the town of Al-Ram, the occupying forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned while patrolling.
3. At 20:00, the occupying forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
At 10:30, one of the settlers, taking advantage of the lack of mobility (due to the state of emergency to reduce the spread of the Corona virus), bulldozed a plot of land between the villages of Ravat and Kalandia, tried to plant it and put a fence in its vicinity in an attempt to capture it, where the residents were able to expel the settler from the site later.
At 14:40, the occupying police near the Beit Sira checkpoint threw a palestinian citizen, Malik Samih Ghanem, residents of Nablus, after suspecting that he had contracted the Corona virus while working inside Israel without providing him with any medical assistance, where he was later transported by a Palestinian ambulance vehicle to take him for treatment and put him in quarantine. Health.
At 17:00, a group of settlers near the village of Al-Magair severely beat the citizen: Afinest Omar al-Na'asan, a resident of al-Muwager village, sustained fractures and bruises, and was taken to the government hospital in Ramallah for treatment.
At 17:30, a group of settlers in the Ain el-Hilweh area in the northern Jordan Valley severely beat the citizen, Mohib Fathi Alian Dragma, while he was grazing cows in the pastoral area, causing him to be bruised and taken to hospital for treatment.
At 18:05, the occupying forces, who were present at the gate of the apartheid wall near the suburb of Shuaika in Tulkarem, fired sound bombs and tear gas at citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
At 16:00, a group of settlers attacked a citizen while grazing his sheep in the pastoral lands of the village of Al-Hafhasi, and tried to take over his sheep, and the occupying forces intervened and evacuated the settlers at 16:15.
At 21:00, the occupying forces set up a roadblock on the road between The town of Azzun and The Village of Asla, to search cars and check the identities of citizens until 21:15.
At 15:00, the occupying forces, who were in the vicinity of the "Eyal" crossing north of Qalqilya, fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
At noon on March 23rd 2020,Israeli Occupation forces stormed the town of Beit Furik, where clashes took place with citizens while on patrol.
1. AT Noon on 23. 03. 2020 During the incursion into the town of Beit Furik, the occupying forces fired sound bombs and tear gas at citizens, claiming that they had been stoned while patrolling.
2. At 15:30, the occupying forces fired indiscriminately at a number of children on the street between the villages of Aznot and Deir al-Wood, on the pretext that they were approaching the colony of Alon Moreh.
3. At 4:30 p.m., israeli forces fired sound and tear gas canisters at citizens, claiming that they had been stoned.
On March 23rd 2020, The occupying forces in the citizens' lands of the village of Jalod, dredging in basin No. (13) the site of bats located west of the secondary school in the village, with the aim of expanding the colony of "Shvut Rachel", and finding contact between it and the colony of "Shilo" and the rest of the settlement outposts Located to the east of it to alon Street.
1. At 11:00, a group of settlers was located in the south of Silat al-Dahr, and smashed the windows of a vehicle belonging to the citizen: Hussein Nayef Qadi, while he was passing through the area, and seized it, as the vehicle was returned after the intervention of the Palestinian military liaison.
2. On the evening of 23. 03. 2020 a group of settlers of the "Yitzhar" colony entered the agricultural lands of the citizens on the outskirts of the village of Madama, and attacked the homes of the citizens in the southern area of the village, where the villagers were able to confront the settlers and force them to leave.
At 13:00, an occupying army force stormed the Al-Taweera area in kafr al-Deek town (under the pretext of stone-throwing a settler vehicle), fired sound bombs at a number of citizens in the area and prevented them from sterilizing vehicles.
At 13:00, the occupying forces in al-Taweera area of Kafr al-Deek town fired sound bombs at a number of citizens (under the pretext of being stoned by a settler vehicle) and prevented them from sterilizing vehicles.
At 12:00, a group of settlers entered the agricultural lands of Khalat al-Qamh, located in the north of Kafr al-Dik, located near the factories of the Ma'ale Zahav colony.
At 21:50, the occupying forces closed the iron gate at the western entrance to taqwa town, to traffic.
On 23. 03. 2020, a group of settlers in Khelet Al-Nahla area, south of Bethlehem, built a settlement road, and installed a number of mobile homes (caravans).
1. At 10:35 p.m., the occupying forces set up three roadblocks at the entrances to the towns of Dura, Al-Saman a and Wadi Al-Shagana village, to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
2. At 13:30, the occupying forces set up two checkpoints at the entrances to the town of Al-Dhahiriya and the village of Kharsa, to search cars and check the identities of citizens.
1. At 18:00, the occupying forces, who are in front of al-Aroub camp, fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens at the entrance to the camp, under the pretext of being stoned.
2. At 18:00, the occupying forces in al-Dwara area of The Town of Sa'ir fired sound bombs and tear gas at the citizens, under the pretext of being stoned.
• Since 19:00 on 26. 08. 2014 The permanent and comprehensive ceasefire came into effect on the initiative and sponsorship of the Arab Republic of Egypt, after reaching understandings to open the crossings and introduce humanitarian and relief assistance and reconstruction supplies, and to expand the area of fishing for 6 miles with an increase of up to 12 miles with At the end of this year, the area of the "buffer security" area will be reduced from 300 m to 100 m, freedom of movement and the prevention of assassinations, and the remaining issues, including the airport and the port, will be negotiated within a month of the ceasefire.
•Since the Morning of 28th. 06. 2019 The occupying forces allowed the expansion of the fishing distance from the oasis area northwest of the town of Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza governorate and even to the port of Gaza by 6 nautical miles, and from the port of Gaza to the south of rafah beach to 15 nautical miles.
• The occupying forces violated the ceasefire by firing from their positions on the Green Line in Khan Younis governorate.
* Beit Hanoun Crossing - "Erez": Day 23. 03. 2020 closed (excluding the passage of emergency humanitarian cases, and the return of returning citizens to the Gaza Strip only).
* Al-Muntar - Karni Crossing: closed since 02.03.2011, permanently, and by an Israeli unilateral decision.
* Al-Shojaeya Crossing - "Nahal Oz" for fuel: It has been closed since 01 01.2010 due to an Israeli unilateral decision..
1. At 14:00 on 23. 03. 2020 The occupying forces fired from their positions on the Green Line, towards the agricultural land east of the city of Khanyounis.
2.At 17:00 on 23. 03. 2020 Israeli occupation forces fired tear gas canisters from their positions on the Green Line, towards agricultural land east of The City of Khan Younis.
* Yasser Arafat International Airport: Closed.
* Sofa Crossing: Closed.
* Karam Abu Salem Crossing - "Kerem Shalom": Day 23. 03. 2020 is partially open (for the introduction of food and goods, limited quantities of fuel, private sector building materials and internationally funded projects).
* Entrance of return - Rafah: day 23. 03. 2020 Closed.